I LOVE peanut butter and eating healthy…so naturally I’m a fan of PB2 powdered peanut butter! When mixed with water, this delightful food turns into a low-fat, high-protein peanut butter WITHOUT the added oil!
After a couple recipe tests, I developed a recipe for fit, high-protein peanut butter cookies with just THREE INGREDIENTS!
-1 container of PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
-1 cup baking stevia
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine 1.5 cups PB2 with 1 cup water and stir.
- Measure out the 1 cup of PB2 peanut butter into a bowl.
- Add 1 egg and 1 cup of stevia.
- Stir to combine, the batter will be thin and sticky.
- Add in 1 more cup of PB2 in its powder form.
- Stir again until you have a thicker batter.
- Drop by the spoonful onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until edges are lightly brown.
- Remove from tray and enjoy!
Hope you like them!